IntSights Recognized as ‘Strong Contender’ in Forrester Digital Risk Protection Wave Report
July 19th, 2018
On July 17, Forrester released their New Wave: Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018 Report. The report features Forrester’s evaluation of the emerging Digital Risk Protection (DRP) market, and shares results of how 14 DRP vendors scored against their evaluation criteria. IntSights is proud to be listed as a Strong Contender. Here’s a bit more about the Forrester report.
The report evaluates DRP vendors on a range of product-based and strategy-based criteria, scoring vendors in each criteria using three levels (Differentiated, On Par, Needs Improvement). Here are the criteria that vendor were evaluated on:
- Social and Mobile Risk Protection
- Web Risk Protection
- Dark Web Recon
- Business Attribution and Asset Mapping
- Digital Risk Analysis and Review
- Dashboard and UI
- DRP Breadth and Depth
- Vision and Execution
- Global Reach and Analyst Support
- Thought Leadership and Strategic Partnerships
IntSights Performance Highlights
Here are a few reasons why we’re excited about our performance in this report:
- Forrester’s evaluation stated that IntSights leads with robust security integrations. These integrations improve clients’ ability to actively monitor for and remediate digital risk. For example, IntSights can integrate with Active Directory to continually search for recently leaked account credentials. Applying machine learning and automation techniques, it generates critical digital risk insight by harvesting data from web sources as well as hundreds of criminal forums and marketplaces.
- Forrester also stated that IntSights is best for those seeking automated deep and dark web protection. Security pros who want a technology-led DRP solution (as opposed to analyst-led) with superior dark web reconnaissance and minimal staff involvement should add IntSights to their shortlists.
- IntSights is the youngest vendor featured as a Leader or Strong Contender in this report. We’ve come a long way in a short amount of time and we’re already competing with and beating some of the more established vendors in the market.
- We are the highest ranked vendor with our size market presence. While some companies are ranked above us, they all have larger market presences (as ranked by Forrester), meaning they have larger development teams, more funding, and longer time in the market to perform higher. We’re excited to continue growing our presence in the market and compete with the market leaders.
- We are 1 of 3 vendors that does not have a single evaluation area rated as Needs Improvement. We work hard to provide our customers with a complete threat intelligence and digital risk protection solution, and we’re excited that Forrester believes our platform to be on par across all of our key.
There’s a lot for our customers to be excited about with IntSights. We have some significant product enhancements planned in the months ahead, we recently announced a new round of investment led by Tola Capital, and we’ve continued adding strong partners and customers to our portfolio.
If you’d like to view the full Forrester New Wave: Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, you can do so here. Additionally, you can download Forrester’s New Tech: Digital Risk Protection Report here.
Download Forrester’s New Tech: Digital Risk Protection Report
Stay up to Date!
Subscribe to the blog to stay up to date with all the latest industry news and updates from IntSights.